BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to repower my 20' shamrock. has the original RWC 302 and i want to update. any suggestions on engines? and where to get them from. looking for a little more power

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
We had a 20' shamrock as a towboat a few years ago. Upgraded to a 26' now. The 20' had a 351 in it and it flew. Cruise was around 30kts, had a ton of power too.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I've repowered them with different packages over the years. Give me a call and I can give you some ideas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joe, are you a member? ive tried to join but it keeps saying my email has been banned and i tried a couple different emails

·
Registered
437 Posts
joe, are you a member? ive tried to join but it keeps saying my email has been banned and i tried a couple different emails
You have to use a valid ISP type email, they dont accept yahoo, gmail etc...

I am a member there and as stated there is a wealth of knowledge about the Shamrocks over there. I have a 22 Stalker with the 285HP 351.

Rc

·
Registered
39,870 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have a 1982 19' Master Craft that has a 351 Pleasurecraft in it the 351 puts out 240hp. If I repower it will be a 5.7 MPI Crusader or PCM we sell both brands.I you want to go fast give me a call,We just got 7 Crusader 8.1 HO 425 hp in.This shipment is the last of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts