BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a long road, but I feel it's time for me to give up my position as a Moderator on The Bass Barn.com. I have met many wonderfull people, and made so many friends through these barn doors, that it makes this decision a tough one. Time constraints and priorities need to adjust as our lives change. This is simply an adjustment. I will still be an active member on this board and will always be available to help however I can.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Frank, This is St. Paties day, not April fools. Say it isn't so!! But if you are serious, I thank you for you help, look forward to your continued support & wish you well. Ron

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Frank, I know your plate has been getting pretty full and sometimes you have to make adjustsments I am sure it is for your sanity sake. For the time I have been a barn member, you must of done a good job. (I say that because I don't really understand what you do, but I haven't heard any complaints) (How't that for a backhanded compliment?)

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Frank I know you'll never be far away ( literally you just a 1/4 mile away from me ;) ) Good Luck bro!

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Frank I?ve read most of your posts and almost always learned something from them.
You?re a class act.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Originally posted by FISHNFOOL:
hipkvw,

NOWS YOUR CHANCE, TO BE A MODERATOR :rolleyes:

Frank, now your one of us :confused:
No Thanks. They cant afford me.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
FRANK--I DON'T FISH YOUR WAY BUT I READ YOUR ARTICLES AND YOUR POSTS AND HAVE ASKED YOU QUESTIONS A FEW TIMES WHICH YOU ANSWERED RIGHT AWAY AND IN DETAIL.GREAT JOB AND THANK YOU.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Frank, Sorry to see you go!!! One of the first Barner I met and showed me the ropes. Good luck.

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Frank,
Sorry to see you give up the post. I know the reasoning though and understand. I tried to convince Ron to make me a "Moderator Emeritus" but he just laughed at me! Maybe with you now in the ranks of retired he wil change his mind.

Real glad to see that you are not leaving our ranks. I plan on joining SJCFFA soon (and looking for free casting lessons) so more like see you soon.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING you have done to make our little home on the web what it is today.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I say good riddance. It's about time we get someone who maybe knows a thing or two about fly fishing! Not some bait chucking fly fishing wanna-be! :D

Frank,

Hope this won't affect our spring fishing plans on MV. Did you rent a house? Anyone else planning on a trip to MV this year?

Brian

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
I know the truth. Its all those days of casting 6 times before the line hits the water have finally taken their toll. You can't type anymore due to muscle fatigue. :D
:D

Good luck maybe when you eat some of the things off the plate you will be back as part of the mod squad.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mike, Anytime man, anytime!
as far as Emariartus stature< In my opinion, that requires years and years of service. Someday, perhaps I will become a roving member of the SJCFA executive board...but for now, I am a lowly President.

Brian,
Negative on the rental...things got nuts during the show season and work!!! But maybe a long weekend could be arrainged? Call me if you would like to discuss.

John.....If I tell you that you are right, will you leave me alone? Even so, you' re wrong, and your casting very obviously SUCKS!!!
That being said, perhaps Ron will let you become a moderator? After all, you're already driving everybody crazy!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Frank,

Sorry to hear that you are stepping down, you have been a great asset to the Barn and to our club. At least you will now have some time to actually fish.

You were one of the first Barners that I met when you and Phil met me at the WaWa in Pitman and we went down to Corson's a few Octobers ago.

Whoever takes over has some BIG shoes to fill.

Good luck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts