BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RAFT IS SOLD THX TO ALL WHO CALLED

Purchased New, Never Used, does require service $700.00. $1650.00 New, Please call 609-784-3821. Or email via Bass Barn. offers considered

Thank you,

See post below for reduced price, New Price rock bottom price $475.00!

Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper Race car Cake Birthday cake Vehicle Fondant Baked goods

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the mfg date was 8/9, service date was 8/11 and was not done, I know the service date is correct (see pic) and I believe the service interval was 2 years which leads me to believe the mfg date of 8/9

Thx

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Price reduction $550 firm for life raft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a good price, for less than $1,000.00(WHICH INCLUDES THE PRICE OF RECONDITIONING) you'll have a 6 man life raft GOOD FOR 3 YEARS. I've talked to the people @ Marine Safety in Wall Twp. that recondition the Revere Rafts, if interested call for details.

Thx

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
400.00 cash . not trying to chisel, just going to gift it, no insult intended, thanks 609-367-4948
Appreciate your offer, wish someone had given me such a "gift" however, I think my asking price is more that fair for the item. Thanks again

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still Available....................

bump to the top one more time TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Gentlemen who wanted to purchase wanted to use in his plane, just to heavy Back up for sale :wave: give me a call 609-784-3821

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I put my friend in touch with 32Luhrs for a pack for his plane. He said it was in great shape and if it was lighter he would have bough it in a second. If you are interested check this out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.