BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the 50incher I caught in the Fall of 2004. My two older kids- TJ and Julie were on the boat with me and they both got their biggest as well.

It is a day on the Bay that I will never forget. The best was when we went to Capt Tates on the way home and all 3 of us got our picture taken. Krayfish came in and brushed past me and went right to the kids and asked if they were the ones on the water catching all the big fish. My daughter turned me and asked if we were "famous".

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW- our own Margaritaville's brother did the mount for me. He's Cossaboon's in Millville. Nice job, huh?

·
Registered
585 Posts
TOM,GLAD YOU HAD THE LITTLE ONES WITH YOU WHEN YOU GOT THOSE NICE BASS.MADE A SPECIAL MEMORY FOR YOU AND THEM BOTH.GREAT LOOKING MOUNT ALSO..

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
60incher ! this year tommy...

thanks for shareing,just got the bottom painted few more things and splash!

freedom ots

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Tom, I remember that day well, :D and that call coming in on my radio from Julie telling me her Daddy caught a BIG FISH
It was a great day for you and the kid's (and me too ;) ).

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Yes you are famous,A day you guy`s will never forget.GREAT JOB!!Ps met crayfish great guy.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Hope this helped pump you up for the upcoming season.

Adam- the big one weighed 42lbs, TJ got his biggest at 23lbs, and Julie got her biggest to date at 18lbs.

Freedom- I just want 50/50 club. (But I'll take 60 anyday)

Lew- Julie couldn't wait to get on the horn as tell "Capt Lew" the good news.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Originally posted by Partnership:

Freedom- I just want 50/50 club. (But I'll take 60 anyday)

Ron,
I can smell the 50/50, Last spring broke both my brother and my 40/40 on the same night while drummin (Guess who is mounting them???)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I just pulled out the old age-length-weight chart and it says the Minimum weight for a 50-incher is 42 lbs., Maximum is 58 lbs., Average is 50 pounds. Sorry to hear that you got the short end of the deal, but still an awesome fish! Also great to see that the kids caught some nice fish as well!

I'm still searching for that one over 40 inches...won't be long now!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.