BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
Please forward me your email address so you can get current updates on what the Recreational Fishing Alliance is working on. Our "RFA News" goes out every other week and I would be more than happy to add your name to the list! Please provide me with a current email address, name, address, and phone number and you can receive all RFA updates!
Please email Courtney Howell Thompson at [email protected] to receive your RFA News today!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
welcome to the barn i think,as you can see in twelve hours nobody signed up.we don't know you,your profile is short and everybody is a little leary.what would you think if i asked you to send me your ss no.i admit you are probably legit but we have seen a few strange things.if you know a member who is well known tell them to vouch for you. good luck

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
BiggestJack,
No one on TBB is stranger than you and I. However, Courtney is for real. If you want the info sent to you by e-mail give it to her. Now if john kerry were to post here, think strangely of that. Since when would you turn down anything from a woman?? LOL. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Courtney is the communications director for RFA.

RFA news is a bi-weekly electronic news service that arrives in your email.

It is a great way for members and non-members alike to recieve a news digest of the latest happeing in fisheries politics/managment.

At a minimum, send your email adress, name, and state of residence to:

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts