BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new survey for Striped bass today from the RFA. Its a straight forward question this time. Mine is in the mail on the way back already.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I received mine yesterday. It is a letter explaining why they are doing another survey and a card to send back....Gene

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Haven't got mine yet, maybe they are selecting to make sure they get right answer
I think that is how JCAA does it

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Originally posted by BUCKTAIL WILLIE:
Haven't got mine yet, maybe they are selecting to make sure they get right answer
I think that is how JCAA does it
Yeah, since you didn't get yours yet it must be a conspiracy :rolleyes: ;)

I find it funny that JCAA claims 100% of their clubs voted fror 2 @ 28", when I know of 2 clubs that did not vote. They should have said 100% of the clubs that actually voted, because I know both Fortescue and Cape May did NOT vote for 2 @ 28". Additionally, it's quite amusing how it is portrayed by JCAA that 100% of their clubs want 2 @ 28". WHile the club presidents may have voted for that option, there is not even an inkling from JCAA that there is even a minority that did not want 2 @ 28", which is of course a joke. If you listen to them it's evereybody, without exception. Of course, there is no proof of that since they don't poll the individual club members, just the club presidents. The clubs may vote in favor (and no one knows if every club member was present since there is no poll lik RFA) b ut that could easily be a 51% to 49% majority. While that would still be a majority for JCAA's vote, it certainly would no longer look like the overwhelming number of people and everyone except RFA members wanted 2 @ 28". RFA's last poll proved that more than half of those that responded did not want 2 @ 28". If we knew how many JCAA members wanted something else the picture would be far clearer, but that does not suit Tom's purposes in this instance.
Typical JCAA.

[ 04-10-2005, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: CaptTB ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.