BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out for a few hours, landed 11 trout. Three browns, 1 brook, 7 bows! the biggest of the bunch was a hefty rainbow at 19 inches. He took a san juan. what a nice day

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks fly fish! Thanks dan (insomniac) Dan trout fishing is my thing, although stripers are becoming a close 2nd. My brother and I are still learning though! Some day I wish I can combine the 2 Fly fishing and stripers!

·
Registered
820 Posts
FF for stripers..

Ron,
I have been fly fishing for stripes for a good 6 years. Let me know if you want to meet me down the shore sometime when the bite starts. I have enough gear to get you going. It's a whole different ballgame.:)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice fish! I have not fished Ridley since hunting season started. You guys are making it hard to work with all these awesome reports.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fly fish, I have a house in north capemay. my brother and I bought it 2 years ago, I appreciate the offer my brother and I will keep in touch about the fly fishing down there. I would enjoy catching some shorts! It would even be cool to catch the bluefish run in the back in mid april to mid may.(2 to 4 lbers). Sounds like fun!

Ron

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yo ryan D, i am absoulutely not a yankee fan by no means!!!:D I am a RUTH, mantle fan. I like the old yanks! I am a huge PHILLIES FAN! LET'S GO PHILS! THANKS FOR THE REPLIES!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yea it's not like I have one of those cushy jobs with Comcast or the DishNetwork.

I you going to make it opening day?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts