BASS BARN banner

Rigging Seminars

947 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  CAPTAIN DON 
#1 ·
Does anybody know if any local shops do rigging seminars(tackle direct,tournament cable, etc). Id like to brush up on crimping as well as other rigging techniques for bait and everything else. I like to see the new techniques as well as reiterating the tried and true ways. If anybody knows of any let us know. Thanks

Dave

#4 ·
We just had the Penn-Jersey Saltwater Anglers Club here this past Saturday for an in-house impromptu seminar. Kelly and I are looking into dates for another Saturday seminar as this one was so successful.

Depending upon the interest and our existing schedule we'll set another date and annouce it here on the Barn.

#6 ·
when the boat get backs to cape may, feel free to stop by and we will try to answer all your questions, and show you how we do it.

josh
mate hooked up II
josh one day once i start coming down on the weekends i need to take you up on this.. i want to learn how to rig baits for trolling and so on.. never had to rig myself so i wouldn't mind learning.. want to see how you guys rig your rods for chunking and so on also. if you have the time

#10 ·
be my pleasure ill be at the boat almost everyday once it is back from morehead getting ready for the season, i can show you how we rig our windons and tops shots, chinese finger cuffs, trolling rigs and chunking rigs, crimps and hooks, and how we rig our planners etc etc.

my buddy who is the other mate is one of the best marlin mates around so he can show you the rigging if thats what your interested in.

josh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.