BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat. I fish with a fat guy named "240" and his buddy....we put 24 bass in the boat, keeping 2 @ 39" and 3 slots

Sat. afternoon I fished by myself and had 10 more fish with the biggest @ 40"

Sunday was a little slower with the wind and dirth water but my father-in-law and I put a decent catch together with 16 bass to 38"

ALL good fishing and I never made it pass PRISSY"S

·
Registered
78,500 Posts
My hat is off to you. I killed eels and never boated a bass all day. I was told without spot you?re not taking bass.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Not true we caught 4 bass on eels next to Regulator 23. We were drifting through the rip not holding it when eeling. Yes spot do produce but its not hopeless. It will get better when the water cleans up and the temp drops some.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
I got you beat our fat guy weighed 400lbs, I had to keep and eye on him to make sure he didn't eat any of our bait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We fished the rips today. Half used spot half used eels all five fish were caught on spot,slowly everyone made the switch till we had no more spot. Left with just eels, the remainder of the trip was aboat ride.

·
Registered
296 Posts
You did better than a lot of people fishing the rips sat because I fished prissy wick from noon till four and only seen two fish caught in that mess of what seemed like a hundred boats! tried around middle shoal to get away from the mass fleet, but the water was too dirty there, had to go back into prissywicks to find clean water. bucktail and eel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts