BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and the rat did our thing again this afternoon from 4:00 till 7:30,things are looking up,water temp was up to 47-far.,picked up 3 shorts between 16" an 18",1-small cat and a 5" white perch,you know,the size you pray for in may for livelining,all were cought on bloods on the droping tide below the canadian border :D ,oh sh_t i all most forgot,the rat got this 34"-13lber also.

[ 03-24-2004, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: bill cameron ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
You guys are some River fishin' Fools! Thats a beauty! Thumbs up!

·
Registered
729 Posts
3 walleye for me on white zooms, guy next to me took a nice bass, he dropped a thermo which read 46, before last nights warm rain!

Very close.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry guys for being so vague about how far below the canadian border we were,we were close to the barry bridge,so lets get out there and start trashing the river with bloodworms

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice fish rat. That's what I've been waiting to see. I'll be out there Friday. 71 degrees. WOW! So Bill, I guess that the 3 weeks or so for things to pick up may be under some reconsideration? Sounds like you guys had a good afternoon.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Keep up the good work gents, practice for the slobs soon to be swinging over onto the new deck on the Stain, then into the big coffins below. ;) :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts