BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Ramp

barnyard said:
What time does the ramp open in the mornings?
There is no Ramp at Riverwinds.The West Deptford public Ramp is located at Rivergate
Park at the end of Red Bank ave just follow the ramp signs its supposed to be open at 6 am.If its closed go back up Grove rd and make right on Riverroad just before the Woodbury Creek Bridge at Cattails Tavern and drive to the back,there is a small ramp in the back next to the Garrison.Its $10 to Launch the ladies name is Rosie pay at the trailer to the left of the ramp,HRL:)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
That rmp in WD, they open at 6am but what time do you have to be back before they close the gates? I didn't know that the cattails boat club had a ramp, could you give me some more details on the cattails ramp, thanks

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Cattails

thediehardfisherman said:
That rmp in WD, they open at 6am but what time do you have to be back before they close the gates? I didn't know that the cattails boat club had a ramp, could you give me some more details on the cattails ramp, thanks
The ramp isnt at Cattails.Cattails is where you turn down River Rd.The ramp is all the way in the back next to the Garrison.If you have 4x4 you can launch at Beach Hill for free,hrl:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts