BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RM smith plugs @ the Berkeley fishing flea market

ryans plugs along with some of his friends/custom plug builders will be attending the berkeley fishing flea market in seaside sunday 3-7-10

his only jersey shore appearance this year

thought that some of you pluggers might want to know

<<<collaboration plugs>>>
but just not your normal say two plug builders getting together and working of some lures together

ryan will be introducing to NJ a few up and coming craftsmen that within each of their own have some special fishing lures to offer everyone

>>>bottle plugs <<<
how many times have you wanted to fish in the nasty type conditions that striped bass thrive but didn't have the proper style plug to dig in and hold during rough conditions
well you will see some custom made bottle plugs made by >>>EastEndLu<<<
a NY builder that has been in many of locals surf bags fishing the eastern shore for years

>>>pencil poppers<<<
wayne hess from >>>guppy lures<<< will also be working with ryan and bringing you poppers
i can tell you that you will not fine a better pencil that just rockets off your rod tip in a perfect straight line not some of them all of them

>>>plastic lip swimmers<<< by >>>johnny<<<<
thats right plastic lip off center custom wood plugs
for those fishermen that get a chance to pick these up and fish them this year you are going to be very suprised

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the heads up, i planned to be there anyway...
from what i am hearing it could be one the best shows ever with the likes of some todays hottest plug and lure makers there this year

not to mention all the major bait and tackle shops from the area having tables of fishing equipment for sale

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
who is RM Smith?

if your serious, hes a plug maker. i have 3 of them, all which i plan to fish..i haven't yet though. 2 i got used, 1 is in package i got from point flea market. a lot of people collect them and dont even use them. does some of the best scale paint jobs youll ever see. however, i think that aspect catches more fisherman then anything. but they DO have a good action as well.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
He's not doing Asbury this year?

·
Registered
11,411 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When and where?

Berkeley Striper Club
Fishing Flea Market
Mar. 7, 2010
Hugh Boyd Jr Elementary School
1200 Bay Boulevard
Seaside Heights NJ 08751
Time: 9:00am-2:00pm

Directions:
•Garden State Parkway to Exit 82 (Route 37 East)
•After you cross over the Toms River Bridge, stay to the left following the sign for Route 35 North Seaside Heights/Pt. Pleasant
•Come off ramp and around onto Rt. 35 North bearing right for Seaside Heights
•Bear left at the “Welcome to Seaside Heights” marquee sign
•At stop sign make a left onto Bay Boulevard
•Elementary School is on the right

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
if your serious, hes a plug maker. i have 3 of them, all which i plan to fish..i haven't yet though. 2 i got used, 1 is in package i got from point flea market. a lot of people collect them and dont even use them. does some of the best scale paint jobs youll ever see. however, i think that aspect catches more fisherman then anything. but they DO have a good action as well.
You really think Jon is ever serious!!!:eek::eek::eek::razz:

FC:nuts:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
haha it really almost seemed like a serious statement...almost.
How you doin Farrelx I believe We met at the inlett Brielle side.I hope all is well with you and the Jeep!!I fish with Rebel in and around your area there in PT we should hook up and hit the beach This Spring!!

FC:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
yea thats me. i actually lost your number you sent me on here while back when i switched phone services.

ill be on the sand every single morning before work this spring looking for bunker. and my kayak or a boat on some weekends. im looking for BIG bass this spring. i dont think ill be throwing any casts unless bunker are in snagging range...:D

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Greg, are you going to Nicks show?
Yes - got to buy some small clips. And my wife always wants to stop and get Mack and Manco pizza. Not to mention, this year I'm going to stop by Ocean Heights Marina to take a look at the Carolina Skiff JVX 18 CC. What time will you be getting there?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.