BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my dad an Avet MXL 5.8 spooled with 50lb JB for his birthday and was wondering what rod I should have him put this on.It will be used for striper,drum,fluke,seabass,etc. and maybe mahi or schoolie bft if we ever get offshore.

Last year I bought a Trevalla rod for my baitrunner that I use for chunkin striper and I loved it. I was leaning toward these rods but would like to here some other suggestions.Thanks, Anthony

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
conshykid said:
I just bought my dad an Avet MXL 5.8 spooled with 50lb JB for his birthday and was wondering what rod I should have him put this on.It will be used for striper,drum,fluke,seabass,etc. and maybe mahi or schoolie bft if we ever get offshore.

Last year I bought a Trevalla rod for my baitrunner that I use for chunkin striper and I loved it. I was leaning toward these rods but would like to here some other suggestions.Thanks, Anthony
how about a "Snow White Striper Stick"??? you know that it will look good.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
conshykid said:

i would have to suggest the custom HONEY LAMI's
a big bassbarn favorite
if you are looking for the "special" rod:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts