BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK GUYS,,BIG SHOW for the tri-state custom rodbuilders this week..we will be having ken preston doing a demo/ seminar on building saltwater rods..he has presented this demo at the highpoint show last month..it should be a pretty good meeting...i will also be bringing a few jigging blanks and may even throw in the JIGGING MASTER spinner and stella 20000 to play with

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Tom..how ya doing?..this is at the malven fire co. just off rt 30. your buddy stoped looking for a rod for the new reel..said he might try dicks:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we had abourt 30 people show up to see ken preston do his "saltwater rod building "demo..very good show. he drove up from MD, and i think he was impressed with the club and members. alot of good info on saltwater rods..also bamboo rods..got alot of good info on the striper rods they use down there;) ..it can only help the stuff i do for you guys..and of course we had all the JIGGING and poppin stuff there..those new OTI blanks are killer..we had a few new guys...hope to see a few more Builders at the show

1 - 8 of 8 Posts