BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im posting this for a fellow Barner. Please contract Fred at [email protected] for additional info, etc.

Boat rod, ST.Croix Premier/PM 70 MHF-7' med.heavy -fast action-17 to 40lb.line-3/4 to3oz. International 975 reel $150.00 Surf Rod, Lamiglas(XS 10 MHS) 10'Med.Heavy(2pc.) 17-40lb. line--3 to 8oz. Sustain 6000FB Shimano reel. $250.00 Flyrod, Sage(XP1090) 9' 2pc. 10wt. Tibor Riptide fly reel. $600.00 . I Will Sell These Outfits AS ROD & REEL Combo ONLY. I'm prepared to give history and condition of each combo. First is excellent;second is excellent; third is Brand new condition.The fly rod was only used three times in fresh water before bladder cancer took it's tole.Didn't get a chance to use in the salt. The boat rod spent it's time in the basement; used it twice. Now the surf rod did see some good action at Corson's inlet and Capemay Point.I enjoyed every second of it. I'm also prepared to sweeten the pot, 3 books on the boat rod ;on the surf rod, 7 books plus a tackle box of terminal gear, and with the fly rod 4 books plus 3 fly lines. I'm open to suggestions and can supply more information if needed. By the way I won the battle with the cancer; also have two more battles and I have every reason to believe that I will win those too.Well this lurker has enjoyed the surf ,the inlet, and the catching and not catching ! I want to thank you for your time and effort, thanks so very much , Fred [email protected]

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Originally posted by fie:
975 combo already sold
Wow what a great deal. fred was a pleasure to deal with and his description of excellent on the st croix/penn combo was a blatant mis-statement. excelent is an understatement. He should have said Brand New. Fred maintains his equipment in impeccable condition.

To boot, he had the original penn box with all the goodies that come with it, plus 3 books on stripers, blues & weakies respectively.

Fred, I will you well & thanks you for the amazing combo at an unbelievable price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.