BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally had the time to go through my rods & reels and cull out some that I no longer use.

The rods are all in good/excellant condition with all guides, reel seats, cork/foam intact.

Reels do have various degrees of boat rash, however all have been professionally maintained, cleaned and lubed over the years.

Rods:
Abu-Garcia (AG170MHSW) spinning rod 7' MH action, rated for #10-20 line & 3/8- 1 1/4 ounce lure weight. $20

Abu-Garcia (AG166MHS) spinning rod 6'6" MH action, rated for #10-20 line & 3/8-1 1/4 ounce lure weight. $20

Fenwick Legacy (LG 65P XH) casting rod 6'6" XH action, rated for #15-30 line & 1-4 ounce lure weight. $40

Daiwa Procaster (PR-52T-5) casting rod 6'6" XH action, rated for #16-40 line, 3/4-1 1/2 ounce lure weight. $40

Penn Power Stick (PC 3722 M) casting rod, 7' M action, rated for #10-25 line & 1/2-2 ounce lure weight. $35

Shimano Compre (CO60MHA) casting rod, 6' MH action, rated for #8-20 line & 3/8-5/8 ounce lure weight. $35

Reels:
Daiwa 500M-casting reel $10

Daiwa BG15-spinning reel $20-- SOLD

Shimano Calcutta 200-casting reel $40-- SOLD

Abu Ambassadeur 5600C-casting reel $40

If you live in NJ we can arrange a mutally agreeable meeting place to make the deal. Outside of NJ buyer will pay all shipping cost.

Leave message here or PM me.

[ 03-27-2005, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Skolmann ]

· Registered
391 Posts
I'll take the 7ft AG if still available?
I'm in the trenton area and I'll drive to your location (considering it's only $20 for you).
If someone else offers to take it with a package deal, let it go.
If not, I'll definitely take it (no BS)
I'll email you
Thanks

· Registered
1,446 Posts
I sent a pretty early response on the BG15 as well. Also sent a PM on another site that this was posted. Although I don't care who got the goods, I think it would be appropriate to get some sort of response. Even if it's a general "thanks to all who inquired" but if you didn't hear from me you didn't get the goods.

· Registered
13,178 Posts
Originally posted by LongDrive:
I sent a pretty early response on the BG15 as well. Also sent a PM on another site that this was posted. Although I don't care who got the goods, I think it would be appropriate to get some sort of response. Even if it's a general "thanks to all who inquired" but if you didn't hear from me you didn't get the goods.
Right on! :mad:

· Registered
2,025 Posts
I sent an early response about the BG15 also, he responded with where he lived, i then asked if he could ship it to me and i would pay the shipping plus the$20, he quickly responded that someone agreed to pay $10 more than he was asking, cant blame him for taking the extra money, but at least he should of given me a chance to pay the extra $10 if i was the first response.

· Registered
13,178 Posts
Originally posted by IGGY2:
I sent an early response about the BG15 also, he responded with where he lived, i then asked if he could ship it to me and i would pay the shipping plus the$20, he quickly responded that someone agreed to pay $10 more than he was asking, cant blame him for taking the extra money, but at least he should of given me a chance to pay the extra $10 if i was the first response.
Another Right on! :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.