BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Penn Newport NPSP 661MH(spinning)- i would consider it a good backbay fluke/weakie rod.
6'6" 8-17lb line. used maybe 10 times. i won it in a raffle 5 years ago. just collecting dust at this point. $20
Quantum XL- QXLC 66MH(conventional) - 10-25lb line. Another rod i used in freshwater/backbays/and also for throwing lures upto 1 1/2 in the surf. rod is approx 10 years old. the tip was replaced by me(ceramic guide had a crack) this past winter. great all around rod i just havent used it much the past few seasons.
$15
PROJECT ROD/REEL - Rod is an OLD sportfisher Oceanside No KMB666. 6'6". conventional. i took all the guides off(except for tip) and planned on re-wrapping this past season. blank is fine. REEL is "stuck" :mad: on rod. i was going to cut the rod to pieces to get the reel off but figure maybe someone here might want to take on the project. the reel is a penn squidder(red) model no. 140. reel is 100% functional and i believe it has some collector value. $40
Penn Baymaster J3360 J 6' rated 15-30lb line. with a Penn Surfmaster reel no. 200. used exclusively for seabass/deepwater fluke. reel currently has briad over mono on the reel which i'll leave on for whoever wants it.
$30
I was bored and was cleaning my shed on tuesday(when it was 60 degrees :D ) and came across this gear that maybe someone here can use.

Nick

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$75 for the bunch. will consider trades....danny type plugs, habs, custom plugs etc. looking for used stradic models 1000, 2000 and 4000. Newell reels, also the smaller calcutta's.

Nick

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I will give you 50 for the pile. :D I don't live far from Marlton.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts