BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I will be out in the LEI tying to clam up some stipas.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
THU
SW WINDS 15 TO 20 KT...BECOMING W AROUND 20 KT WITH GUSTS UP
TO 30 KT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FT. SHOWERS. A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE
MORNING.
catch em up be safe

[ 11-23-2004, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Bluewater sportfishing ]

·
Registered
529 Posts
the weather gods need to improve the forcast but i will be rippen it up!!! Last Turkey day we chased them up the beach!
Stain, I hate when work get's in the way....I can call you out.I thought the dollar store was closed on Turkey Day(LOL)!!!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Would love to hit the beach in tha AM, but 17 people coming down tonite, my son's last High School football game tomorrow and everyone's going. Other than Christmas lights, I will be fishing until I have to go back to work on Tuesday. Going to introduce some Boston folks to some good old New Jersey Bass'in from the beach.

·
Registered
16,596 Posts
I will be out. We got 11 in 3 hours on T Day last year, hoping for a repeat.

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
I was invited to go out for thanksgiving morning. I could be home for dinner by 2 or 3 oclock. I asked Mrs. Ding, who will be up early thursday morning cooking, If I could go fishing. She said sure, dinner is being served at 1 oclock. She went on to say that she was going to labor for several hours cooking for me and my family. She said she had no problems with me not showing up for Thanksgiving dinner. Of course the look in her eyes said do you want me to kill you now or when you try to leave for the fishing trip. I had to turn down the trip. I hate it when she talks to me like that, you know, when the top lip gets real tight and thin, and all the color in her face starts changing. Hope I get a rain check. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Your better off being home Ding, enjoy the turkey and say hi to Mrs. Ding. Tomorrow looks like a bust for me, mother nature threw a wrench in the plans.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and may your lines be tight!!!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rich and I are out. The weather doesn't look good. My family will be happy because I don't have to lie that I am working a half day. Sandy (Rich's wife) will be happy to have some help cooking.

Oh yeah, we decided family is more important than fishing. So we cancelled on that issue. The weather is fine. LOL

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Lst night baked two apple pies, one pumpkin and one banana cream pie. Then made the stuffing. Opening the store this morning then will run the turkey over to my daughters and put it in the oven. Come back to the store for a while then back to my daughters. Love walking in to the smell of turkey. {23 pound Butterball) Football, Turkey then end the day watching Christmas Vacation. Sh---ers Full. Wouldn't trade this for any fishing trip. :D :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts