BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
62,420 Posts
After this speech, either Romney or Trump must leave the party. There is no longer room for both.

Personally, I can't tell if Romney is describing Trump, or Patton, and right now, at this point in our history, I think we need Patton.

Reactions: fdformicola

·
Registered
39,874 Posts
After this speech, either Romney or Trump must leave the party. There is no longer room for both.

Personally, I can't tell if Romney is describing Trump, or Patton, and right now, at this point in our history, I think we need Patton.
I agree with you.

The party needs to choose one. It seems like they did today. If I were Trump I make it clear today that if I don't have the immediate support of the party I will run 3rd party. They broke the promise today. They did it for spite, they want Trump out now. It may be time for the dumpster fire.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am listening to him lie for the good of the GOP what a disgrace. I lost all respect for Romney and the GOP. Six months ago Romney said I will support the republican nominee no matter who it is. Glenn I hope you see this and see how low the GOP has sunk to rip Trump. In 2010 we gave them the house and senate and they did nothing. They just don't get it and are not listening to the American people.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Wow, what a blowhard. I thought he just helped Trump. The people see this clown as the guy who lost to Bobo, so why would we know say "Yeah, I think he is right."

Reactions: sweet melissa 2

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
He got bullied out of running this election by Jeb bush... Romney has zero balls, he's useless, he doesn't matter!!!

·
Registered
18,375 Posts
Romney just made the party divide deeper. He's risked an increased likelihood of more potential republican voters staying home or voting 3rd party.

Sure looks like he'd rather have Hillary than Trump.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I agree with you.

The party needs to choose one. It seems like they did today. If I were Trump I make it clear today that if I don't have the immediate support of the party I will run 3rd party. They broke the promise today. They did it for spite, they want Trump out now. It may be time for the dumpster fire.
He already said he would do that, and then said he wouldn't!? Maybe, he said he would again, I don't know.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Still can't believe it so childish was like a kid in the playground. This should be really interesting what the Don says my god!!

·
Registered
62,420 Posts
I have been saying for months that the Reps were going to cheat Trump with a Brokered Convention and that he will run (I).

I believe Romney has now made it crystal clear that that is the plan?

Reactions: gettinwet

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still can't believe it so childish was like a kid in the playground. This should be really interesting what the Don says my god!!
He doesnt have to say anything. All he has to do is play the video from 2012. After that talk about how desperate the establishment is to put Romney out there like that. In 2012 he was kissing Trumps ***.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I think it is close to being officially over. Not only will the Trump supporters be responsible for putting Hillary into the White House, they will have destroyed the Republican Party and ensured Democratic Party domination for years to come. Really sad. And scary.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think it is close to being officially over. Not only will the Trump supporters be responsible for putting Hillary into the White House, they will have destroyed the Republican Party and ensured Democratic Party domination for years to come. Really sad. And scary.
I think it is the other way around. The GOP establishment will be responsible for getting her elected. Trump is bringing so many people into the republican party after Romney chased them away in 2012. Trump will win against Hillary, he is the only one that can beat Hillary.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The GOP made Trump promise not to run as third party candidate. I guess now that he is winning they will go back on their word and run someone other than the person the PEOPLE elected. They are basically telling the American public that their vote doesn't matter

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I think it is the other way around. The GOP establishment will be responsible for getting her elected. Trump is bringing so many people into the republican party after Romney chased them away in 2012. Trump will win against Hillary, he is the only one that can beat Hillary.
If what you claim turns out to happen, then Trump will win. But if he doesn't, I think it will be in significant part a failure of his supporters to understand that a large portion of the people who are currently voting for other candidates affirmatively despise him. Trump seems in many respects so mentally unstable and so much of what he says is false or facially ludicrous that many people are not going to be able to force themselves to vote for him even "for sake of the party.". Democrats have no reason to turn out in force now because they correctly assume that Hillary is a lock for the nomination. But when Trump is the official candidate, he will inspire record democratic turnout.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts