BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a spot aboard Reel Delight out of Ocean City, Md... Not a charter. Figure about $225 per day for fuel and bait... We're going to target Marlin but may well stop for a couple tile drops and some tuna jigging going and comming... Call me at 561-301-6309 or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Paul - guess who moved in with Steve? YEP! The Skank!. She got her clutches on him and she won't let go.

I told him that she is not welcome at Rancho Relaxo because it took too long to clean the guest room bedsheets the last time she visited. Truly nasty.

I hope you're doing well. They miss ya on FS. Keep kicking azz in the tourneys up thar.
Mark

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Mark!
Stuff the FS wankers...I like it here...Actualluy been posting over in their tournament insider forum but the cliques of D***s don't ever go there...

Very bad about Steve... She's got stuff that you can't knock off with clorox and steel wool!:eek:

This little fun gig before the WMo is gonna be a blast. Pressure is off sowe can just go have fun... I've got a few emails on it. First come first serve... Hope Florida is treating you good...;)

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Paul - "clorox and steel wool"? :D My opinion on the subject is that she is ten miles of bad road and no amount of asphalt is going to fill in those potholes.

I don't know about Florida being bad or good but my damn boat trailer doesn't like me. First there is an air bubble in the hydraulic brake system keeping the calipers from releasing, causing the tires to smoke real nice as I pull in the driveway. Then when I went to raise her up on Friday evening to bleed the brakes and grease the hubs prior to a weekend of fishing for grouper and dolphin, blam! I got my left hand middle finger caught between a concrete block and the trailer frame. :eek: I heard that tiny sound "snap". Right at the 2nd knuckle. After 5 minutes of swearing and 6 cans of beer I was sufficiently anesthetized to continue working on the brakes. BIG airlock. And with a busted paw I couldn't get the trailer tongue to adequately contract and release to push fluid thru the lines and bleed out the air. So I called it a night and remained high & dry all weekend. Hospital said it was a greenstick fracture and would heal in a week or two and not put any strain or pressure on it.

Catch

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
CATCH-ALL said:
- not put any strain or pressure on it.

Catch
Ooooh... I guess that will take its toll on your favorite pass time...:eek: :D

If Steve needs it I have a Ryobi grinder with a coarse wheel he can use to remove a couple layers of her... Sad sad sad news indeed...:rolleyes:

Oh yeah... Btw... The seat for this trip is full...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts