BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Hey guys new to bass barn
I will be going out tomorrow morning in summers point with My grandparents and a buddy. We will be by rt 9 bridge and egg harbor river just looking for some tips and pointers from any one who fishes the area. Ive heard that peaople have been doing alright with blues and fluke.
thanks
namssab

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
There Are Alot Of Ledges And Holes In Rainbow Channel Near The Bridge That Produce Some Nice Flounder And Weakies.if It Is Nice Out Watch Out For The Waverunners.if You Need More Info E-mail Me And I Can Give You Some Numbers.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
namssab Welcome to the board & I hope you enjoy your stay. Also hope you have a great report for us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We got downb to the shore friday night to find the boat was having problems and could not be taken out. Got up early Saturday morning to surf fish the beach in brigatine, the green flys were horrible but the king fish were out of this world, we were using Guld sandworms and blood worms on a 4/0 hook. Must have caught 20-30 in a few hours. Also pulled in a fat 27 inch striper off the surf about 2 hrs after hight tide . We fished 42nd and Brigatine blvd. Not a bad day.
namssab:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts