1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'll take care of that tonight .

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Is that where the road to Chatsworth comes in? Parked there and road my Honda SL 90 in sand for the first time.
Summer 1974. Good times.

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
Is that where the road to Chatsworth comes in? Parked there and road my Honda SL 90 in sand for the first time.
Summer 1974. Good times.

That's where Savoy Blvd. intersects with Rt.72 west of where Chatsworth Barnegat Rd, hits Rt 72

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
That's where Savoy Blvd. intersects with Rt.72 west of where Chatsworth Barnegat Rd, hits Rt 72
I guess its been a while...:eek:
Actually, I think that's it. Chats / Barn road doesn't have a bridge, does it?

·
Registered
31,031 Posts
Motorcycle pit used to be by there. I still have a nice scar on my leg from that place. Was free and open when I was a kid. Somebody bought it and turned it into a pay/club. I think it closed down though

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Bet you don't?
Cherrystones for nads, I'd bet.
You'll be a cat in your future life.
November cometh soon.
The quiet shall inherit the Earth.
You and yours aren't invited.
Darwin will take care.
Happy Holiday.

I'll take care of that tonight .

·
Registered
12,284 Posts
My best friend in high school Danny Ward fell asleep coming home from working a double as a chef and hit that bridge. He was driving a Rx7 killed instantly. Rip Danny.

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
Wow that's Sad

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
My best friend in high school Danny Ward fell asleep coming home from working a double as a chef and hit that bridge. He was driving a Rx7 killed instantly. Rip Danny.
Sorry to hear that. That's horrible.

·
Registered
12,284 Posts
Sorry to hear that. That's horrible.
That was back in 1978 but I think about him every time I pass that bridge. He was 2 years older than me. We rode dirt bikes down there all the time, I had a Honda CR 250 he had a Husqvarna 250 and my friend Steve had a Bultaco 250 fun times.

1 - 20 of 223 Posts