BASS BARN banner

121 - 140 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
OK - did anything happen or was it a bridge too far?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Well that was a wasted trip . Stopped at diggity dog for a couple of mustard w/ raw onions . I was told not to be late so three minutes to 1:00 at the firehouse uhhhhh no show so I went down to the trestle ( rail road bridge for you uneducated ) and NOBODY . Seems like GLENN HOOKS is all bark and no bite . It's not surprising to me though seems like there is a lot of tough guys here pushing keys with their mouths .

·
Registered
14,210 Posts
Well that was a wasted trip . Stopped at diggity dog for a couple of mustard w/ raw onions . I was told not to be late so three minutes to 1:00 at the firehouse uhhhhh no show so I went down to the trestle ( rail road bridge for you uneducated ) and NOBODY . Seems like GLENN HOOKS is all bark and no bite . It's not surprising to me though seems like there is a lot of tough guys here pushing keys with their mouths .
The saga continues..............

So how did you enjoy the wennies ?

·
Registered
587 Posts
The saga continues..............

So how did you enjoy the wennies ?
The saga ? No that ends when you don't show up and the rolls were warm and soft .

·
Registered
22,002 Posts
You piqued my curiosity. Since you are educated, what is the difference between a bridge and a trestle? I'm pretty sure they are the same no matter their usage.

·
Registered
587 Posts
You piqued my curiosity. Since you are educated, what is the difference between a bridge and a trestle? I'm pretty sure they are the same no matter their usage.
Bridges span long distances with minimum support under them , trestles usually have many supports under to hold the structure up . If you look up the map of the N.J. Southern they are listed as trestles , call me crazy but I do like to state facts and that seems to get ignored around here whatever your political preference is .

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Funny... i drove by the train bridge at 1:00 only saw a few young girls taking pictures... so unless you are a 18 year old college chick in her bmw... then I’m calling BULLSHEET.. you didn’t show either

121 - 140 of 223 Posts