BASS BARN banner

161 - 180 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
I’m your huckleberry cupcake... my and Glenn go way back..
Could not find 1 reply where you offered to go with glenn but i did find this . You must of been watching tombstone and had a few testosterones flare up to make you all tough n sh*t . So your full of sh*t again with your statements .

·
Registered
587 Posts
I could be there this Saturday but it would need to be closer to 11am.
Did your plans change or are you full of sh*t too . I'll go with the ladder .

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
Wow i am glad i didn't commit to meeting today ( look at the anger ) had a much better day watching my Granddaughter cheerleading for the football team :thumbsup:

Reactions: Sealion

·
Registered
587 Posts
oh relax......brooks was probably worried u had bayliner fwankie johnson & greenbean hiding in the chigger brush. Your plan was to have bayliner & greenbean jump out and tickle brooks to submission while u fondled GB's member.........I'm on to ur shenanigans sissy....:razz:
Bottom line GLENN HOOKS is a P*SSY just like the rest of ya .......... LOL

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
What are you going to do with aa ladder Just asking for a friend ?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Wetass is just mad at me because his buddy didn't show because the thought of trip to the E.R. just wasn't worth it . Besides where is GLENN HOOKS ? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
14,210 Posts
Well than it seems I will never convince you I was there so only one way to prove it , I will meet you out there and we will see if I show up and then you can tell everybody the truth . Why didn't you volunteer to video it ?
He was just stalking from the bushes :D

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Wetass is just mad at me because his buddy didn't show because the thought of trip to the E.R. just wasn't worth it . Besides where is GLENN HOOKS ? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

getting beer balls now? Sure sounds like it cupcake.. no you saw my posts prior.. you were just to busy sniffing your moms panties to respond.. or too flucking scared. I’ll go with the ladder there. You won’t be the first “barner” that I’ve showed up to punch in the mouth and they didn’t show. Save yourself the week visit and stfu loser. You aren’t that hard to find buddy..

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
Wow i am glad i am not the only Pu**y around here !!! i'd still like to know what he's going to do with a ladder ?

Reactions: C Phase

·
Registered
587 Posts
getting beer balls now? Sure sounds like it cupcake.. no you saw my posts prior.. you were just to busy sniffing your moms panties to respond.. or too flucking scared. I’ll go with the ladder there. You won’t be the first “barner” that I’ve showed up to punch in the mouth and they didn’t show. Save yourself the week visit and stfu loser. You aren’t that hard to find buddy..
Let me know what you decide , besides I don't drink so I don't think it's the beer talking .

·
Registered
14,210 Posts
Wow i am glad i am not the only Pu**y around here !!! i'd still like to know what he's going to do with a ladder ?
Me too but I’m an old dude, 5’4” and 278 lbs, who can I hurt? And that’s after losing 67 lbs !!

And for the ladder, he asked for a raise and that’s what the boss gave him ;)

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
:huh: Maybe he wants to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee ya got to get airborne first hence the ladder :thumbsup:

161 - 180 of 223 Posts