BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
What are you waiting to hear? What day you can put the boat in?

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
i'm usually in last week of march but since Joe bought the place he's been pushing me back more. Check his contract for exact date. Bruce doesn't want to deal with the ramp till he gets all the slips ready. With the winter mild and less destructive(so far) maybe they'll get done earlier???

There's also the issue of Rusty's insurance which only covers a certain period...so that may be a limiting factor on when you can slip her.

still have to bottom paint and get other stuff ready....I'm not uncovering till mid march...

·
Registered
280 Posts
I called bruce today around lunch time. I asked him about the contract, he said joe has yet to give him any. Soon enough we will get them fellas:D

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Question for the Rusty's guys...is there power and water available on the docks ? How are the tides docking....I have a 25' ChrisCraft Inboard (single engine) and am considering moving there this season....water depth OK at blow out spring tides ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Question for the Rusty's guys...is there power and water available on the docks ? How are the tides docking....I have a 25' ChrisCraft Inboard (single engine) and am considering moving there this season....water depth OK at blow out spring tides ?

Thanks.
They have fresh water at the docks, but no power (that I've seen). Tides are good docking, no shallow water problem at all. Currents are strong, but workable if you're experienced (there were a few threads here about this in 2011). Blow out tides were OK in the slips. I only use the ramp a few times a year.

You're right around the corner from me, shoot me an email through my profile.

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts