BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thisis S-10pickup truck bed on its orignal frame the frame is then cut with torch and then welded to a point with coupler put on then you attached to your vehicle basicly you are looking at a pickup from the cab back tires are 14in.chevy rims willfit it comes with tires and a spare

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
is this trailer already completed? just hitch up and go? hmmmmmmmmmm whatcha bartering for?

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
hmmmm, lets see, a tailgate for an S-10 ...

lol, damn now you dont want THAT do you? hehehe ...

I have an pretty cool console tv, a spuds mc kenzie neon light, hitches, 12 volt fans, all sorts of weird schit

:D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
lol, I never considered the fact you might DRIVE an S 10 - I have a tailgate that is rust free, and is actually fairly shiney but looks like they dropped it and crimped a corner ... butterfingers

I also have a set of four of the Rally Rims, these are mint condition 14 inchers, the trim rings are like new too

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
castaway ray i do not drive a s 10 i drive an retired ocean city blue 6 cyinder ford van 1987 municpal truck guys at work say why dont you buy a new truck for what i average at least 25,000 miles a year had truck for 2years now put 50,000 miles on it paid 300.00 for it at the ocean city auction and just passed inspection good for another 2 years and also i aint never wash it yet only when it rains and i know you have an ford van cyinder 6 just like mine that 4.9 straight 6 fords best motor ever well when is your girthday ray

1 - 11 of 11 Posts