BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The ultra light aluminum body is designed to stand up to even the nastiestsaltwater conditions.
The 9+1 ball bearing system with infinite anti-reverse won't let you down nomatter how hard you fish.
The ultra smooth front drag system utilizes a dual disc system that loves to be tested by big fish in harsh conditions.
The thick power bail, long life bail spring and anti-twist line roller ensure quickpick-ups and smooth casts all day long.
Energy is transmitted through the oversized, soft touch handle and a CNC cut machined aluminum handle to the reel body.
No cheap spare spool here; we've included a fully machined, aluminum spare spool that perfectly matches the one that comes mounted on the reel.
Dunk it, drag it or drown it. This reel is impervious to saltwater! Just rinse with freshwater after your playtime is done and you're ready for tomorrow.
1 year warranty.

Just was readin about this reel searched around haven't found any info???Anybody here ever use or know anything about these reels???

FC:confused:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was at work:mad: It goes for around $100.00.I guess this is why I'm kinda skeptical about it.I think I'm gonna get one anyway and beat the !$^&##!!??! out of it to see how it last's.:D

FC:D

PS Love thoes pink teasers:D They really fit Smitty:D LOL:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I saw this and was thinking the same thing. Is it possible to make something that is saltwater friendly for a C-Note?

It caught my eye for a light weight plugging reel.

Scott

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SSELLITTO said:
I saw this and was thinking the same thing. Is it possible to make something that is saltwater friendly for a C-Note?

It caught my eye for a light weight plugging reel.

Scott
Thats what I was thinkin,I also have an 11 yr old son who's startin to like fishin with the old man.He likes it when we have the same tackle if this reel is what they say it is I can get 2 for the price of a good reel.:D

FC:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts