BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you went, what did you think?

The lost cell phone with the picture of either a big bear or a huge hog that some guy claimed as a picture of his wife I thought was a high point.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been to the NJ SWS seminar twice and thought it was a basic waste of time. Last year they spent more time talking about florida than our local waters, and when they did talk Jersey it was more of the "ego" speakers telling us how great they were :rolleyes: Very un-organized and kind of by the seat of their pants.

There are much better venues to go to now to lean about our fishing here - Canyon Runner, Shore Catch Seminars, and Surf Day Shows were all awesome last year.

·
Registered
671 Posts
and when they did talk Jersey it was more of the "ego" speakers telling us how great they were :rolleyes: Very un-organized and kind of by the seat of their pants.

Thats funny. Thats how I feel when I hear Al Ristori speak at seminars at all the local shows. I'll never forget the first time I heard him speak at a Rockland show several years back, I took my girl friend to the show and all I spoke about on the way up to the show was I cant wait to hear the seminars. I remember sitting there and all I heard was and this bass was caught on a bunker in the spring, this one on the troll, ohh this one was a beuty, blah blah blah no education value at all. Im not picking on Al but he has to be the worst.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.