BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone go to the SWS seminar saturday 1/21/06. It was @ the Monmouth University, pretty good, they had some good captains there from the area. They also had captain Jim, from NC, and he was a pisser. Met a Barner their "Redfish" pleasure talking with you. A lot of PA boys went home with the door prizes.I guess they made the trip easier. They covered Bass, Fluke, Shark, and Tuna for the most part. Definitly worth the $55.00. We received a $40.00 coupon off of a $100.00 purchase for West Marine, Saltwater Tactics book by Poveromo, Chum log, bottle of Orpine wash/wax, Suffix mono 14lb test,extended year sub on my SWS mag, boat towels & water bottles. Next year the seminar will be in AC. I reccomend you check it out, they give away more door prizes in AC, its also their 20 year anniversary.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I went Mike, I agree it was worth it. I got David Debenidetto to sign my copy of his book "On The Run". He was very gracious and chatted with me for a few minutes. And you're right Capt Jim was hillarious, especially his closing comment. I'll definitely check it out in AC next year, especially since the drive isn't so far for me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I went last year when they had it in AC. Well worth the trip and the registration fee. The information was very useful and entertaining and the door prizes were great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts