BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My annual trip to Mecca is fast approaching and the tying has begun.... before I break in to a full clouser sprint, want to do up a bunch of sandeels for the flats...seemed to be the ticket last year..

Can one of you artists post me a good pic of your favorite, and a few tips, so I can try to whip myself a few knockoffs of the masters?? I promise to post a picture back just to show you that rembrandt, I am not ;)

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the links Brian... I am going to tie up some real skinny's in a couple different sizes...didn't have any cones or dowels handy so will pick some up...

Figure white bucktail under a little chart. ultrahair with an olive bucktail top to get started... then will hit the store and get some more supplies to follow the instructions closer..

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Don't forget to bring some loud poppers and big bright attractor flies, like deceivers or 1/2 n' 1/2's. You might get stuck in a bait swarm and need to stand out from the "hatch".

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trust me bro... there will be three guys following me cause the flyboxes I take will be too full and too heavy for any one man! :D

Thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts