BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleared the ferry at 9:00, to 1 to 2 ft. By the time we got to the Bug it was3 to 4s. Headed towards deeper water, started to mark fish, it turned to 4 to5s. Dropped the hook, by the time we had the 3rd rod out we had a hit, and the 12 year old was pucking. Freaking wind, oh well theres always tomorrow.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adam.... Stopped by to see if you were still out, when I saw your boat I felt a little better. Partnership.... Freedom talked me into going to the Maull for tog. It should be interesting with him on board. Adam gonna warm up for our May 5 Tog trip.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Hey Guys,
I looked at the weather for tomorrow, says 5KTs, 3 to 5 FT. seas. That don`t sound right.
What do you guys think. Thanks,Paul

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul.... I'm seeing 10 to 15, switching to SW late morning. See you at the marina

·
Registered
6 Posts
Put the boat in Saturday a.m. and went for a test run. Looked at the ocean and turned around quickly, went to the bay side where I saw Adambomb and Stalker coming in from the bay. Not a good day to try it. Maybe next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.