BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with Waterbug to do some striper fishing on Sat. night. After our little ride to the launch we managed to hit the water by 9 PM. About a mile from the launch we started to get into the fish. First waterbug puts one in the yak, followed shortly by me. We both went back and forth with the catches never besting each other. 3 fish caught by each of us, 2 keepers a piece. Lightning started up and we boogied back to the launch. About an actual hour of fishing. Great night with a good pal! On to the pics.
Kayak Fish Vehicle Bass Recreation

Fish Fishing Bass Striper bass Catfish

Darkness Music Night Performance Fun

Fishing Fish Bass Recreation Fisherman

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
See Catching is more fun then fishing!!! Had fun last night, too bad it got cut short. It could have been one of those EPIC trips.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Congrats, Guys. Look like you had a great time. Do you think that area would be doable in a paddle yak?

Its very doable in a paddle kayak. If you fish Beaslies you will have no problem where we were last night.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats, Guys. Look like you had a great time. Do you think that area would be doable in a paddle yak?
Absolutely doable. Current is almost non-existent....wind may be an issue, pick the right day.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Would love to tag along on one of these trips! Let us know next time you guys are headed out! What were you guys catching them on.....bait/rubbers/poppers???

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would love to tag along on one of these trips! Let us know next time you guys are headed out! What were you guys catching them on.....bait/rubbers/poppers???
Could be another trip this weekend some time. All were caught on artificials.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I could prob get out at night or real early in the am, but don't base anything on me. My daughter is 19 months now, so I think my windows for fishing are going to drastically change this season!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
maybe sunday night

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm with Koz, sunday night will be tough! maybe I can convince my Mom to head over for lunch and I can get the wifey and baby occupied with something else!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts