BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEATHER CHANGED SAT. NIGHT/SUNDAY ROLE CALL WHOSE GOING!!!!!

I will be leaving LE inlet either Saturday evening or Sunday morning 1am to CHK/Troll some of these bigger bluelin to he South.

I'll be on 68. In the Reg. Anyone else running that way?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Bear,
We are heading for the wilmington....not sure the time,but it will probably be around 1:00 am sunday....will be on 68(killin time)....we run out of LE.....jeff

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am probably trying for these inshore hoggs we've all been reading about. Going to make the trip South... I should just trailer the boat but I like looking at water rather than asphalt! Anyone want to mail me numbers it would be very much appreciated but I THINK I have the general area. I understand it is a tourney weekend but I wouldn't give them out...

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
headin out 1 am tommorow morning... boat name Tuna Jack. hopefully doin the opposite of what most are thinkin on the nice sunday, n havin not as much traffic on the bft stompin grounds saturday.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
We will be leaving port at 4:00 am Sunday morning and heading south for the biggy BFT. We will be heading out of Port Norris for the 70 mile run and will have our ears on 68. The boat is the Dirty Blond.

·
Banned
133 Posts
Donovan,

Call me if you need numbers, also, are you up for a repeat on Friday?

Greg

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
hey Bear, we are heading south as are you. Looking to leave GE around 10pm on saturday. Call us on 68. Gum Cutter. Brad

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Well be leaving Cape May Sunday,heading South ,Massey,Hambone,Hot Dog area,Boats Name,Irish Wake,Or,Reel Work,Will monitor 68,71,78, Not if,but when we get on them,will call you in on the bite were not shy,Hope use will do the same, as were all out for a Good Time, Good Luck to ALL

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
We'll be out chunking in the usual SE spots. See ya out there.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Greg, I'll need to give you a call if you don't mind, thanks!

YEs to next Friday weather permitting. If I do good the Topaz will be going the next one...

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Doing it now B.J. thanks!!!!

How about a test???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts