BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Nice job guys...recognize the truck. We fish the same spot I was the guy who was telling you about all of the white perch in the river on Fri... F250 work truck. I have been to lazy to walk down so I have been fishing the front. I'm headed down in a half hr to fish some of the outgoing couple miles North of where I see you guys all the time.

Jersey Mike

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
What kind of tag`s are you using?Friends and I fish the river behind the air port.What to look for??Thank`s.

·
Registered
446 Posts
i fish the same spot as you guys too..I'm usually up there everyday for a little, but college and work have gotten the best of me for the past 2 weeks. how's the bite been lately? ill be out there tues-sun for a little every day

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is a cool program. Those guys have been tagging for years, one year they tagged 80 fish. I personally became a member this year. It will be neat when other people catch my tagged fish, there supposed to return the tag and i get a report of the growth and where it was caught. Its a fun way to justify cathing all these shorts...

With the warm weather the bite seems to be really turning on, im going to NC for a week, when i get back im hoping that spot will be jumpin

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Thats cool that you guys tag the fish. Have a blast in NC hope you are doing some fishing. When you come the bite will be on as well as all of the Kamikaze fisherman there. It crack s me up guys like us who have been there freezing and wet than have to fight for a spot on the river. I know fishing is for everybody but the freaks will be coming out now.

That spot has changed....its never been a secret but we get more and more chowder heads now. Leaving all of their line, trash ect. You can always tell who bought bloods at the seafood joint bc they leave the cups everywhere. I can't forget the a$$holes who are burning the wood off the oldmans house now! Everybody have fun....

Jersey Mike

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Maybe I'll be able to see some of you tags as they make their way north.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts