BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
hey paul might want these 2 spots but won't know untill around 6 tonight if there still avail will call you i have your # still..
Ok, Paul,
Call me tonight and let me know. But if I get 2 definate before you call I'm going to have to book them. It would only be fair! It's a first come first serve basis.

BTW,
This a a Striper trip!

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
we'll see you guys at the dock. We are headed out with Kobe and Vinny on the bunkerhead!

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
will do. Are you fishing in the morning or the evening? think we are headed out later on.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problem Paul, there will be plenty more! Just keep thinking Tilefish! :D

[ 05-17-2006, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
man wish i had a weekend for those tiles... if a trip on the weekend opens up for them let me know... but i'm fishing sj shark, jims and ram hunting june 2-4...

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
man wish i had a weekend for those tiles... if a trip on the weekend opens up for them let me know... but i'm fishing sj shark, jims and ram hunting june 2-4...
You got it Paul! Keep an eye on the open boat. If there's any openings I'll be posting them in there!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sing It! "Saturday on the Clean sweep I think it was the 20 th of May!!!" To dam excited. Come on SAturday! Been since last September since I had wet a line this is going to be bitter sweet. here striper striper. Camera in hand for those attending hope to get some real action shots!

[ 05-17-2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: HarborNights ]

·
Registered
483 Posts
look forward to seeing you Supafly! My friend and his 13 yearold will be along with us should be fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts