BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a private charter for Saturday in the afternoon. 3 of my crew memebers have bailed on me, and I'm looking for people to split the cost of the charter. Anyone interested can e-mail me. It's in my profile.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
GD,
Since you said it is a barn sponserd boat you chartered,I think it only right that you post the name of the boat so all that pay for the privledge to post in this form dont take your post the wrong way,See anyone can say its a barn sponcer and post here thats why people paying that post List the names of the boat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry. I would have posted the name of the boat, but I didn't get clearance from the captain, that's why I didn't. The boat is the Clean Sweep. Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes, by not doing this to open the thread. Any takers? I've got one interested. It'd be nice to get 2 more. That better VDAWG? ;) Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't want to go about this the wrong way!!
Dan

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
GD,
I wasnt tryin ta bust your balls !!
I was just tryin to keep ya from gettin the hammer dropped on ya ;) :D That sounds good ta me!!!Good luck and hope ya catch um up ,Have a great time on your trip

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VD, I know you weren't breaking balls. As I've learned from reading countless posts, everyone is out to help each other on the boards, and that's how I took it.
Thanks again. I ask again any takers? Gettin nervous here. I've never had such a hard time finding people who wanted to go fishing on a Saturday. There's still time.

Mullaney, hope the Toggin' wails. Catch 'em up.
Best to all.

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts