BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm jealous! Had to travel for the holidays or would have kept the boat in until around now. With the nice weather going to get a head start on some boat projects to hopefully get back in early.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Post how you do if you can so I dont feel bad (or good) about pulling yesterday. I figured I take advantage of the nice weather to pull yesterday and clean today:)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yep. Going out of TI. Working tops of inlets heading south. Lumps . Backup plan is tog and beer. Doing same on Sunday. Pulling Monday.
does that hotel have an hourly rate? someone said bass are just north and headed down w all the BFT and pickled herring you can take. give me 8 days and ill have a new sea knee red 2 go. youll regret watching blitzes from your deck in the AM...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
way wrong! That's what they were thinking. All the models showed sw going west. I was more wsw going South

·
Registered
226 Posts
Broke the inlet at 7:00 yesterday ran all the way to Lavalette tower and didn't see any birds working. Found a couple small schools of bait around the Ferris Wheel but no takers worked the jig from 25' to 65' but came up with goose eggs. Trolled back to the swim beaches and once again nada. Still a great day and with my 20' old mako center its nice to get out in January.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Fished yesterday from noon until about 4 before calling it quits. Water was 48 degrees and I fished between Asbury and Long Branch - lots of big patches of off-colored water. A lot of bird life on the jettys but nothing to the east. Here the pic of yesterdays catch.

COTS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts