Scott, I'm personally waiting until the third week to get out. Mostly because of the bite hasn't showed and also because I've got a lot of yard work to do, plus basic work around to complete.
I'll be launching in Raritan bay area. I have no problem letting you know the place and your welcome to join me. I'll try to keep you in mind. If I should post I'm heading out, contact me direct and you can come along.
Thanks Salty, yea keep me in mind ill message you if I see your heading out and Im able to make it. I am trying to get out every chance I get whether the reports are optimistic or not but I hear you on the yard work and chores luckily I was able to put a good dent in my list last week.