To:
Striped Bass Bonus Fish Program
Nacote Creek Research Station
P.O. Box 418
Port Republic , N.J. 08241

*If You No Longer Have A Log Sheet or
Need One,Here is one you can copy...
SB Bonus Program Log Sheet

As of right now we do not know if or what type of program might be in place for 2006,but I would suggest to make sure you send in this years log just in case. This year when everything was still up in the air about the program 18% of the available cards were held for past particpants that sent in their Voluntary Log Information in the past...

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
night strikes,
I don't think you can use the 2004 log.
I spoke with a person in the state who told me that if you don't have the exact color one that they send out, they will not even read it.

I don't know how true it is, but since I didn't get any tags this year, it might be worth sending in to see if they put my name on the list for next year

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really, I Didn't know that. I tried looking for a link for this year and could not find one. I had the 2004 Log Sheet saved. In the past they always said you could duplicate the sheet becasue I believe they only send you one. I know in my case I fill it up fast with all of my different trips looking for Bass..

Thanks For The Heads Up...

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
night,
that brings up a good question then.
Maybe any duplicates can be copied, but the top one should be the original color????

The only way to get next years tags is to send in this years log sheet. (except if they run a lottery)

I sent my logs in last year, but was told that they did not receive them. I thought about making a copy of the log and sending it in just to see if I get on the list

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
alot of crap for two extra fish isnt it - :rolleyes: :

especially when you dont use them. :rolleyes:

But like I said if it keeps the boys from netting them up then its all GOOD

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bob Ever posted on another thread that he sent in this years log Certified Mail with a Return Reciept..This way they cannot say "We Didn't Recieve It"

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
well night,
Live and learn. I asked the lady if anyone send their log sheets in with a return receiot and she said "ALOT".

Guess I was the stupid one to believe that the state would not lose a piece of paper. LOL

Go figure, I work for them and still couldn't get a tag.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I am looking at my original log sheet that they sent me this year. It is the same as the ones they sent me over the previous years (same color). If yours was a different color, it probably means they ran out of one color and used another color when making copies. A log is a log. They just want the required trip info since the bonus fish are part of the NJ's allocation of the commercial quota.

MargaritaVille, the person from the state probably thought you were talking about the actual cards which are different colors each year or they were busting your stones ;)

Jeff

·
Registered
262 Posts
Does sending them in guarantee bonus tag for 2006 ? I sent it in anyway but that would be an added incentive.

·
Registered
19,688 Posts
... sending in a 2004 log did not guarantee one for 2005... :confused:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Sending mine in Monday. Didn't need the cards, I never caught a striper this year, 1st time in 5 years. It was a bummer season for me. I hope 2006 is better. Happy holidays everyone.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by jmh:
just asking cause i'm in myrtle beach and won't be home till fri.
jmh, its not a problem if they are not post-marked by the 31st.Just make sure when you get back to not delay too much on sending your logs in,as long as they get there is the important thing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts