BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what marina the fuel dock just south of the Wildwood bridge belonged to and saw that it is Schooner Island Marina. Looks like a nice place. Does anyone know what they charge per foot for a slip there and is it the typical 4-15 to 10-15 season with extra $$ for 'Striper' season? Just another marina I may look to try in the future. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Big $$$$$$$$ for a 23' boat. They like the big boys in there.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Like stated, they only take the big boats in there, and it is very expensive. They may even turn you away with a 23 Ft er

·
Registered
23 Posts
schooner island dockage

schooner is not that much more per year they do not charge for striper season and have a great marina. go in and ask for nancy. boat security deep water and good people are worth it

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
I know a slip on the other side of the ICW (private) a little more south of Schooner. Water, Elect, deck, fish cleaning station, and you can park (lots of parking) right next to your boat. A lot cheaper then Schooner and no charge for striper season. I think it's $1800 a year, put in when you want, take out when you want. Perfect for a 23 footer.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
if you need work done forget it....they charged me $1600 to fix my outboard zuk and couldn't fix it but said since they put the parts on I was screwed..gave me the option of paying them labor to put on and remove the parts that did not fix my motor after two weeks of trying.. took it to chestnut neck at $320 and two days later motor was gold

1 - 12 of 12 Posts