BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Fire Lubchenco and her boss in November 2012.

There has never been a bigger disparity between have's and have not's as there is today under Obama. This NOAA "party" boat issue is just another example of this adminstration taking from working people to support their own purposes, no matter how unnecessary and ridiculous they may be.

Could there be any better example of the elitism pervading our gov't and its agencies than this??

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Booze Cruz. Runs out of gas on shipping lane, etc...:rolleyes::rolleyes: This should be required watching for everyone on here.

No one held accountable :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
It's amazing what the officials got away with!:mad: I can't believe no one's been fired, let alone sent to prison:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
453 Posts
It's amazing what the officials got away with!:mad: I can't believe no one's been fired, let alone sent to prison:thumbsdown:
If they fired or jailed all crooked politicians there would be very few left in Washington....Sounds good doesnt it....?? NOAA of the past few years has done absolutely nothing to help recreational fisherman out...actually it seems they are bent on doing the opposite...so sickening...

·
Registered
924 Posts
it's just funny how the floor sweeper would be fired for coming back few mins. late from lunch who makes very little money .but the higher ups in most business can actually steal something and not be let go and constant cover ups between big money to keep the party going.makes me sick that alot of times gov. is scared to let employee go cause he may sue for wrongful termination and some lawyer gets big pay check for making a piece of crap out to be right by a bs tecnicality

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I don't know which is scarier, these guys scamming the tax payer on buying the boat (Nice boat with triples!) or they where too stupid to put gas in it.

Likely they forgot their GSA (free money) credit card at home and just didn't feel like putting money from their own pocket in the tank :eek:

Will be interesting to see what if anything happens, but likely nothing will happen base commander will get reassigned, whole thing will be swept under the rug as usual.

Go time to go to work so I can pay my $1,746 monthly Blue Cross bill :thumbsup:

This country is so F*cked up

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank you nils

For keeping on top of the red pupil devil worshipers......but sorry NOAA...nmfs ...will never be punished for breaking so many laws...rules ....whatever...what's that they say ...there are no rules we make me up as we go along!they will probably give themselves bonuses out of the til.... The only punishment they will get is they ain't goin up in the end....these skunks are going in the fryer downstairs........but thank the dear lord we have mrs stopes...staying on these freaks trying to do somthing.....at least Scott brown is giving it the old college try.....I commend all of you who :fighting: against the sewage that runs our fisheries......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts