First big vote and he crushes a GOP fillibuster :eek::mad:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
From his Facebook Site:
“I came to Washington to be an independent voice, to put politics aside, and to do everything in my power to help create jobs for Massachusetts families. This Senate jobs bill is not perfect. I wish the tax cuts were deeper and broader, but I am voting for it because it contains measures that will help put people back ...to work. ... I hope for improvements in that process going forward.”

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Maybe he wants to get his cut early before he has to run in the general election.

·
Registered
76,310 Posts
IMO it was a good decision to support a “Focused” job bill. Do we really need to rehash the stimulus details (Waste) to understand the difference?:huh:

·
Registered
517 Posts
The guy didn't campaign as a party loyalist. He apparently voted as he believes his contituents desire, ie... in their best interests.

Now if NJ or PA had people in the Senate that worked that way we would all be better off.

·
Registered
31,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
IMO it was a good decision to support a “Focused” job bill. Do we really need to rehash the stimulus details (Waste) to understand the difference?:huh:
If the GOP was successful in the fillibuster you'd have 10 threads on here congratulating them. :rolleyes:

There's nothing good in this bill, it's a waste of 15 billion. Employers don't hire anyone because of a one time tax break of a few thousand. They hire people when the work load demands it.

The 15 billion will be spent on companies hiring anyway and on fraud.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts