BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale 23 Sea Hunt, 232 Triton Center Console with 200 Evinrude E200 FPXST that has the transferable extended warranty that expires in 5/13/10. Boat was a 2002 leftover that I took possession of in 2003 and the Evinrude is a 2003. Has 4 blade propeller and lock, 2-battery setup, VHF raymarine radio, Lowrance LMS320 GPS/Sonar. The center console is enclosed on three sides with top quality canvas and plastic glass. Boat is like new condition.

It is now on a 2003 Load Rite trailer that is included in the price ,not pictured

Fishes great, forward casting platform houses two roomy fish boxes (150 qt. and 100 qt.)with a spaces locker for your anchor and ropes. The easy-access center console is storage space and room to fit in and on a porta-potti (included). Cushioned jump seats on either side of the 72-qt. live well can be removed for additional floor space. A 103-gal fuel tank that will take you far from shore.

$29,900

[ 06-05-2006, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Astro ]

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I don't believe you haven't got any hits on this boat. I own the 186 version and love it. The 23 is really a nice fishing platform.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
I HAVE A 21'CC BY SEA HUNT IT'S A GREAT MIDEUM PRICED CENTER. USED IS TOUGH RIGH NOW.THE MARKET IS FULL AND BC IS DROPPING. IT WILL SIGNAL THE BOTTOM WHEN THE GRAPH ON BC TURNS UP.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Its at Jersey Cape Marine, in Cape May, I work there, if you have and questions, ask for Adam.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Great Fall Striper boat for sale

My Sea Hunt 23 is still for sale.
I have included a 2003 trailer and only increased the price by $1000.

So you get the 2002 boat, 2003 200 Evinrude with 2010 warranty, electronics and many extras for 29,900.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The boat is on the trailer at Jersey Cape Marine on Rt9. I plan on picking it up sometime next week. Going to clean it up again and maybe put it in the slip my new 32ft boat will be evacuating for winter, and use the 23 for fall striper fishing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.