BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks, I have some family coming out from Indiana staying there. They asked me to bring my boat over to do some fishing. I've never fished Sea Isle so have no knowledge of the water or the ramps. A few helpful hints to put my family on some fish and a decent ramp would be great. Thanks in advance ;)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Use the boat ramp at corsons inlet, near the russ Chattin bridge, fish around the inlet, the fluke are moving out, and this time of year the inlets and ocean front can be very productive, you will catch allot of small fish but there are some keepers to be had, if your boat is big enough to go into the ocean, get yourself a chart and head to places like the Tabletop which is outside of oceancity, or the seaisle lump, which should be producing fish now, if you are courageous enough to fish at night find yourself a creek that empties into the intercoastle waterway, and fish the outgoing tide around the creek mouth and adjacent sod banks, fish small swimming plugs, like the black and purple bomber, or you can use jigs with finesse and bass assassin lures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts