BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the boat out behind sea isle sunday evening. i saw a small striper caught but a few guys on their dock. from 50 yards away the fish looked far from legal but they were celebrating and put it in the cooler. this was the first house of the no wake zone behind the sea isle playground. maybe 60th street. i am sure these guys were not barners but maybe someone knows them and will teach them about the regulations.

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
HOW SMALL WAS IT?

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Fuzzy- I'm hoping it was a small weakie. There are quite a few around.

We hit the banks behind SIC last night with only a small striper, a few weaks, and few shark, and a few blues to speak of. We're you clamming?

BTW- luv that spot!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'd guess it was 18-20 inches. the guys were yelling that it was a striper so i knew what it was. plus i saw the way it hit and fought.

it was mostly just snapper blues when i was around partnership. i was casting rubber and getting bit off.

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
I will be on the dock at the other end of the slow no wake zone on 55st on Saturday. High tide at 5pm. Two weeks ago - all the blues and peanut bunker a person could want. I guess those guys did not have a ruler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts