BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything going on around this area? Getting the boat ready going to put it in hopefully next weekend.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hey guys heard of winter flounder being caught behind SIC and Avalon by the Bayhoud charter, he has been nailing them. Anybody have any details.

I have my boat on Venicean near the SIC Yacht Club,," Miss Megan" just put her in last weekend and got the itch!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info. Tuna I an right acrossed from the yacht club at the end of 46th st see you this summer

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I was on the bay hound sunday a week ago and we got 10 black backs (winter flatties) it was good fishin

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Was watching a commercial crabbing guy in the back on Sunday with my binoculars. Not sure what he was catching, little early for blueclaws and I think it is to early for conch.(?sp)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Esox I have heard of some nice sized crabs comin already but I do agree that it seems too early. Hopin for another year like last and if I get into clamming this year like I plan I should be set.

RyanF

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Yeah, crabbing last year was the best in a long time. Should be good this year due to the mild winter.
I'll be doing the clamming thing for the first time this year. I read that red dog sells clamming lic. Are they open ? I know Gibson's is open, do they sell them or My Wifes ?

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
talked to a comercial crabber and he told me things were getting started already. esox- I ran up to your dock and back on the small boat yesterday -thought you would have a line over the side

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Hey fin, did not fish last weekend. Saturday was a blow-out and I was doing stuff around the house on Sunday. I will be putting many hours in on the dock starting in about two weeks. I guess I should throw the commercial trap in the water.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
SUMMER FLOUNDER HAVE ARRIVED

1 - 20 of 30 Posts