BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas, I'm placing this on here for my cousin....the boat is immaculate. Everything on it is new....wiring, engines(4 stroke Hondas), engine bracket, controls, gauges, cushions, electronics, half tower, enclosure.

This boat is really the bass fishermans dream who wants to fish offshore too.

Super economical and unparallelled 25 foot boat ride. LOA is over 30foot with new bracket. We've run to the Lindenkhol out of AC inlet, trolled all day and run back on between 80-90 gallons of fuel. Unheard of, right?
Anyway, Tony is my cousin and can answer any question you might have about the boat at:

610-842-4897

or you can email me directly at [email protected] and I can help with any questions the best I can. I think he's looking to get in the 40's for the boat, with the trailer...not sure...you'll have to talk to him about that. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more details.

Sea-Ox Blue Water Pro 250.
LOA:27? Beam: 8?6?
Engines: twin Honda 4 stroke 130 w/300 hours Fuel: 175 gal.

This Boat is immaculate and all but 100% rebuilt to new standards.
Features as follows.

Engines: 2000 new in 2001, twin 130 Honda 4 stroke engine w/ 3 year remaining years on transferable warranty, mounted on new ?Stainless Marine? engine bracket.

All controls, gauges, as well as steering is new.
New stainless props - spare original aluminum props included.

Sea keeping abilities unmatched in this size class. 90 gallon canyon trips?..unheard of? Not with this boat.

Electronics:
New in 2000. Sitex 7? color DF/FF, Furuno 16 mile Radar, Garmin 180 chartplotter GPS, ICOM M59 VHF, Dytek sea water temp.

Equipment:
New in 2002 Custom hardtop/half tower w/ full enclosure and electronics box and 8 rocket launchers.
10 gauge bonding system (grounding)
Spreader lights(2)
cockpit lights
Lee Jr. outriggers and poles(not shown)
3 batteries w/ switch
2 bilge pumps
livewell
2 fuel separators
20 gallon fresh water
sink in cabin
salt water washdown
lots of storage
Large fishbox under helm
Portable head
All new cushions in large comfortable Vee-Berth
Built in cooler w/seat in cockpit
new offshore life vests
ACR EPIRB
6 man liferaft
new front hatch
SS bowrail, bow pulpit w/ 22lb anchor.

This is a turn key, extremely efficient, canyon range boat that has been meticulously kept. Trailer included. You wont find one cleaner.
Call Tony : 610-842-4897

1 - 6 of 6 Posts