BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1982 Sea Ray Amberjack 25.5 for sale - PRICE DROPPED AGAIN - MAKE AN OFFER!!!

Length - 25.5 Ft
Beam - 10 ft
Recent repower with
Twin I/O 350/260 hp with Alpha 1 drives - 200 hrs
1 drive is 1 year old and the other is in great shape
tons of upgrades - new interior cushions,new trim pumps, new alternaters,custom radar arch, new batteries (4).
Sitex T-150 radar
Apelco Fishfinder
Engine Synch
Stainless Props
Lee outriggers
7 rodholders around boat +4 more on radar arch
Fuel - 155 gallons
Water - 40 gallons
Bottom stripped, barrier coated and painted 4 years ago and extremely well maintained
Fresh water flush system
Many other upgrades
The boat cruises at 27-31 knots, 3100 rpm's, burning 13 gallons/hr total - VERY efficient
Maxes out at about 45-48 knots

I bought this boat about 3 years ago after it was repowered and only has 200 hrs on it. Wide boat at 10 ft and runs fantastic. The cockpit is large for a 25.5ft boat.

Boat for sale because I moved up to a 33' Bertram. I have not been very aggressive in selling the boat - now I want to do a lot to the bert over the winter and need the money.

Boat was for sale at 23,500
Then dropped to 19,900 - but I am willing to take any reasonable offer...
Now asking 15,900 - make an offer -
CLOSEST OFFER TO 10k TAKES IT THIS IS A GREAT BOAT
I had the boat surveyed and hull and stringers are in great shape.

The only thing this boat needs is a new enclosure - which was templated and quoted at 1000.00
currently in Cape May

[ 10-28-2005, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Sean Manni ]

·
Registered
543 Posts
I've seen the boat and its a nice boat for the money. Check it out.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great boat, great on gas, great price - make an offer....you never know - this could be your great boat

·
Registered
833 Posts
Sean....they are great boats,...most people underestimate the Amberjack.....Very good ride,and stable....I think it has a 22 degree deadrise....I miss mine already!....jc

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
very true - very underestimated boat - anyone who I have met that owned one - loved it - a lot of boat for the money - and i am open to any reasonable offer - trying to buy a bigger house...

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price reduced - A LOT OF BOAT for this price. Great twin engine( both new) efficient and fast fishing machine - you will not be dissappointed... 15,900

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
another price drop - 12,500 -I JUST BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE AND I WANT TO SELL THIS BOAT. I have been very passive in the sale of this boat (OBVIOUSLY) - but now it is an UNBELIEVABLE deal!!!

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
there are some pictures on www.fsyachtsales.com. I am going to take some more this weekend and if you need I can email them to you. Call me with any questions 215-840-9931 (SEAN). I will take pics of the cabin and everything else.

·
Registered
543 Posts

Year: 1982
Current Price: US$ 15,500
Located In Cape May, NJ
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Gas/Petrol
Clean and recently repowered with 350 Mercs. New Arch and many upgrades make this a great boat. **Just reduced for immediate sale**

[ 06-03-2006, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Bay Stalker ]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts