BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents

Close to finalizing a deal on a refitted 34 Phoenix.

Looking for some recommendations on a surveyor for sea trial/boat survey.

Also looking for someone to do a separate analysis on the 2008 450 cummins.

Getting excited. This boat reportedly will cruise at 28 knts at 2100 rpms.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards
Chot55 (Chris)

·
Registered
7,667 Posts
Chris, I used a place in Lakewood to do an engine oil analysis. I have the name of the place with my boat paperwork at home an will be home after 6pm. Let me know if you need that.
Or Forked River Diesel.

Takes a few weeks to get back the report.

Good luck.
Rick

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Chuck has done work for me in the past and I consider him very good. John has done work for several friends of mine and they considered him very good also. You cannot go wrong with either one. Last year I delivered a boat to a marina for a survey and was to take it to the new owners marina after a satisfactory survey. The owner hire Jude Cioci of Brigantine to do the survey. The sale did not go through and I agreeded with that. Although this was the first time meeting him I have no problem recomending him. If you wish, email me and I will give you his phone number.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey guys...any more info on this Chuck guy? I'd like to get in touch with him. I googled him...is it Chuck Biddulph?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Hey guys...any more info on this Chuck guy? I'd like to get in touch with him. I googled him...is it Chuck Biddulph?
Yes, this is the Chuck from CB Marine Diesel. We had Volvos in the last boat and Chuck is a really awesome Volvo, Cummins guy! He shop is co-located with Comstock. I would certainly recommend him for any diesel work on the brands that he supports from the factory.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts