BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Folks!!!

That great time of the year is right around the corner.... the seabass opener!!! Great fun and great eating "black gold" starting May 19th. Fishing offshore for bigger fish, we're not satisfied with catching a lot of throw backs with the occasional keeper, we are not afraid to burn some fuel to catch bigger seabass. Also, throw in the chances at codfish and ling, you have the opportunity for a mixed bag trip. Fish in comfort aboard our 40' custom downeast with 225 sq ft of cockpit. Microwave, keurig, bunks, all the comforts you could ask for. Check out our availability at www.fishinfeversportfishing.com . Look forward to fishing with you aboard the Fishin' Fever IV!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Can I use a curling iron and blow dryer to go along with the coffee pot and microwave? :D

See ya out there cap! Can't wait! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I use a curling iron and blow dryer to go along with the coffee pot and microwave? :D

See ya out there cap! Can't wait! :thumbsup:
Sure, you can have your own cabinet downstairs for all your hair care and, AH HEMMM, hygiene products. :D

Can't wait skipper! BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here's what we have open for May seabass. Our entire 2014 schedule can be viewed on our website. We will be seabassing through June 30th.

5/19 2 open seats
5/20 open
5/21 open
5/22 open
5/26 open
5/27 open
5/28 open
5/29 open
5/30 open

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
I wasn't talking about myself Mr Fast and Loud. :) I gotta say you look all cleaned up with that muskrat you called a beard all trimmed up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts